Apply Voter id card online in Delhi 2015: Delhi Legislative Assembly election, 2015 will be held on 7 February 2015 to elect 70 members of the Delhi Legislative Assembly. The results will be announced on 10 February 2015. so every Citizen of India , Ordinary resident In Delhi 18years or above on the qualifying date, (generally 1st Jan.each year), are eligible to apply voter id in Delhi.
Apply Voter id card online in Delhi 2015 for includes one’s name in voter id card delhi list, ones need to complete voter id card delhi registration process by manually filling up the required form and submitting it at the constituent assembly’s ERO office, or going through e registration for voter id card delhi process online. Apply voter id card online is 10-15 min process and receiving voter id card to your hand in short period .
Steps to Apply Voter id by Online: In Delhi
To become a voter you need to fill in the application Form – 6. Once this Form is accepted, your name will be included in the Electoral Roll as a voter.
If you are a new user, please sign up.
Click here for login page http://ceodelhi.gov.in/OnlineErms/login.aspx
Apply Voter id card online in Delhi 2015, There are Three options you can follow to fill in Form 6
Option 1: Online application.
Create your account and You can login using your username and password to submit an application.
Upload one passport size colour photograph in the space mentioned in the Form. This is mandatory
Upload the following documents in the space mentioned in the Form.
- Proof of your residence ( such as driving license, passport, bank pass book, any postal letter received in your name on your address etc).
- In case you are a student residing in a Hostel of your University / Institute or elsewhere (e.g. PG) etc., then please get a Declaration in the proforma at Annexure One (click here also)to Form 6. A scanned copy can also be uploaded.
- Proof of your age,such as birth certificate, school leaving certificate etc. However this is only required if you are between 18 and 21 years of age.
Option 2: Down load Form 6 from the website and send it by post or personal
click on Form 6 here http://ceodelhi.gov.in/WriteReadData/Forms/FORM6.pdf
Down load the Form, fill it, and stick one passport size photograph on the space given.
Sign the Form and attach the following :
- Proof of your residence, such as driving license, passport, bank pass book, any postal letter received on your address etc.
- Proof of your age if you are between 18 and 21 years of age ( such as birth certificate, school leaving certificate etc.)
Send the Form and documents by post to the VREC (Voters’ Registration and EPIC Centre) of your Assembly Constituency
Option 3: Personally collect and deliver Form 6.
You can go to the VREC of your Assembly Constituency, or to the closest Designated Location or your BLO. You can pick up Form 6, attach the documents in proof of your residence and age (if you are between 18 and 21) and submit this to any of the following :
- Your VREC.
- Closest Designated Location.
- Your BLO.
- By post to your VREC.
Documents require For apply Voter Id Card online in Delhi
- The documents that are needed to get one’s name included in voter id card delhi list are:
- Recent Passport Size Photograph (3.5CM X 3.5 CM) and Photo should be in jpg Format and Maximum Size of Image should be 50KB only.
- Age Proof Document should be in pdf Format and Maximum Size of PDF should be 1MB only.
- Address Proof Document should be in pdf Format and Maximum Size of PDF should be 1MB only.
- In Form 6 if the Option (IV) My name may have been included in the Electoral Roll is clicked, date of issue should be in MM/DD/YYYY Format.
- The Mandatory Fields highlighted as (*) must be filled.