Telangana is the 29th and newly formed state in India. Being the youngest and new state, new opportunities for jobs also arise. Citizens who want to become Government servants, has to possess Employment Card. This card is issued by Government, making them eligible to get a government job. Employment Exchange is now renamed as “Employment Guidance and Promotion Centres”, as Government is now concentrating on vocational guidance and career counselling.
Government sends notification regarding the vacancies in different government offices and employment exchange department in turn sends the data of deserved candidates. So,in this way employment is generated. After registration, candidate is provided with unique employment registration number. This number has to be renewed for every 3 years. Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 45 yrs.
Previously, procedure to get employment card is only through offline, but now it has become online too.
How to apply Employment Card through online
- Firstly visit telangana meeseva portal http://tg.meeseva.gov.in/DeptPortal/Meeseva-Applications.html
- Click on the option Employment
- You will get 3 options employment exchange modification
- Employment exchange registration
- Employment exchange Renewal
- Click on the tab Employment exchange registration
- You will have a new employment application form.
- Fill in all details, and also submit all documents regarding education and job experience as well
- Apart from educational and experience certificates following certificates has to be submitted
- Aadhar card, ration card, caste certificate, residential certificate
Within 15 days of grace days, you will be issued new employment exchange card along with renewal date.
How to apply Employment Exchange Card offline
- Firstly, visit referral district employment exchange office
- Fill in application form and submit all the related educational and experience certificates for verification
- Also submit caste certificate, Aadhar card, residential proof as well
Finally,Once registration is done, you are furnished with new employment card.