Apply Voter id card online in Jammu and Kashmir 2014:Schedule for General Elections to the Legislative Assembly of Jammu & Kashmir announced. so every Citizen of India , Ordinary resident In Jammu & Kashmir,18years or above on the qualifying date, (generally 1st Jan.each year), are eligible to apply voter id in jammu and kashmir. Apply voter id card online is 10-15 min process and receiving voter id card to your hand in short period
Note:Internet Citizens’ Portal is to facilitate citizens to submit online Form 6 (Inclusion), Form 7 (Deletion), Form 8(Modification), Download forms.
Form for Declaration by the students living in hostel or messes or elsewhere. Register yourself in the Citizens’ Portal to get your username and password for online submission by clicking New User? Sign up.
Steps to Apply Voter id by Online: In Jammu and Kashmir
- Open for Jammu and Kashmir www.ceojk.nic.in
- Click Online Registration tab
- Click new user for Registration (Mobile Number will become your User Name)
- To create your account, click on Register. The password shall be sent to you by SMS
- Provide a valid Mobile No. during registration
- After successful registration, a verification code shall be sent to your Mobile as SMS.
- You can login using your username and password to submit an application.
- For more information you can contact your BLO (Click here)
- Document proof (age and address) should be uploaded along wih your application. Only single combined PDF of size < 1 MB is allowed
After your name is registered in the Electoral Roll of the concerned Assembly Constituency, you will be eligible for issue of Electoral Photo Identity Card (EPIC). For the first time; provided other formalities are complete. For issue of photo-identity card, in case of loss, modification etc. it will be issued only after due verification, of 8th day of the date of submission of application by the elector positively.
All you need particulars to apply voter id card online:
- Recent Passport Size Photograph (3.5CM X 3.5 CM) and Photo should be in jpg Format and Maximum Size of Image should be 50KB only.
- Age Proof Document should be in pdf Format and Maximum Size of PDF should be 1MB only.
- Address Proof Document should be in pdf Format and Maximum Size of PDF should be 1MB only.
- In Form 6 if the Option (IV) My name may have been included in the Electoral Roll is clicked, date of issue should be in MM/DD/YYYY Format.
- The Mandatory Fields highlighted as (*) must be filled.
- The hard copy of the submitted Application can be sent through post or in person to the DEO office address at the end of the Acknowledgement of ERO/AERO Copy.
Search your name in voter list :you are citizen of Jammu and Kashmir your name will be displayed in Jammu and Kashmir voter list.
- you just click on the link www.ceojk.nic.in/
- Click Name Search tab
- Enter your particulars
- click search button