Now Apply New Voter Id Card online in Telangana, Andhrapradesh
Last Date to Apply voter id card online for New Registrations are open now.
Apply Voter ID online
It is Mandatory for every citizen of India who is above 18 years of Age to vote. Each and every citizen should utilize their voting rights. For that every person should contain his own voter id card. Its never too late. .. Hurry up and Apply voter id card online
It will not take too long to get voter card. Apply voter id card online is 10-15 min process and receiving voter id card by hand will take only 20-30 days.
All you need particulars to apply voter id card online:
Valid email Id
Phone Number (so that password can be sent)
Exact Date of Birth.
Address Proof / Bank Pass Book / Electricity Bill
Any of your guardian particulars who have election card
Scanned Photo copy of voter
With above details you can apply voter id card online which is even applicable as your ID Proof in India. Fill in all the details and submit the form.
Once you submit, a page will load which will provide an Application ID Number . Save it for further enquiries and to track your application status.
20-30 days later using this Application ID go to nearest e-seva centre and collect your voter card.
Apply Voter ID Offline:
Your Voter Application can also be done offline, for that you need to download Form-6 and fill all the relative particulars as mentioned for online application and then attach few documents of address proof, passport size photo and id proof and submit it in MRO (Mandal Revenue Office ) of your constituency. After prescribed time, your voter id card will be sent to home or else you can collect it from MandalOffice.
Steps to Apply Voter ID through Online: ( Telangana and in Andhrapradesh)
- Open for Andhrapradesh www.ceoandhra.nic.in, Open for Telangana www.ceotelangana.nic.in
- Click E-Registration tab
- A drop down list of 2 options appears onscreen – Assembly constituency and council constituency
- select Assembly constituency and then click on Form 6
- Form 6 is the application for new voter ID
- Click (Link1) for Registration
- Fill it and Submit
- When you submit form, it provides an Application ID Number
- Application ID Number remember for further enquires and tracking voter id status.
- After 10 days you check your voter id status.
NOTE: Apply New voter id registration online is open now. They are stopped temporarily in the period of general elections.If anybody wants to apply offline then Please go to MandalOffice.