With over 60 assembly constituencies Nagaland is going ahead with 13th assembly elections. On february 27th, 2018 elections are being held in Nagaland. Being a dedicated citizen of Nagaland one has to make sure that he/she is embedded with voter id card/epic card. If any of the person does not possess voter id card then it is the immediate responsibility to apply for the one. Because after possessing a voter id card one enjoy’s right to vote and elect their representative for their constituencies.
The chief electoral officer Nagaland conducts elections in Nagaland. By visiting the official portal of NVSP or chief electoral officer Nagaland one can apply for new voter id card
Who can apply for voter id in Nagaland?
- Candidate must be a citizen of Nagaland state
- Residents must not be less than 18 years of age
- Mentally perfect with sound mind
- One not disqualified practicing malpractices or illegal affairs during elections
What are the documents required for voter id in Nagaland
- 2 recent passport size photographs (3.5 cm X 3.5cm).
Proof of Residence(any one)
- Latest Electricity Bill/Water bill/Telephone bill/Gas connection Bill
- Bank /Post Office current Pass Book
- delivered in the applicant’s name at the given address/Postal department’s posts received /.
- Ration card
Age Proof (Submit any one)
- Birth certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Pan card
- 10th class memo
- Senior citizen card
How to apply for Voter Id Card Online in Nagaland
- Visit the official electoral portal of Nagaland http://ceonagaland.nic.in/
- On the screen click on the option NATIONAL VOTER’S SERVICE PORTAL
- It redirects you to external website of NVSP portal http://www.nvsp.in/
- Click on the option apply online for registration of new voter
- Form 6 appears on the screen.
- Form 6 is for the applicant applying for the first time for voter id card http://www.nvsp.in/Forms/Forms/form6
- Select any one option in language between Hindi, English and Malayalam
- Fill in all the details properly without any mistake.
- Remember voter id card acts as id proof for all the remaining documents.
- Enter personal details like name, father name, date of birth, age, residential address, permanent address, family or neighbour epic number, email id and mobile number
- After furnishing completes, upload the list of documents photographs, age proof and address proof
- Before hitting submit button, once check all the details carefully and click on submit button
- Take the copy of pdf print out and submit at nearest electoral office or send through post
- with in 15 – 20 days BLO officer visits your residence for verification
- After that BLO officer calls you to take it by hand at electoral office or sends through post
- In case BLO officer doesn’t turn up then visit the electoral office
How to apply Voter Id Card in Nagaland Offline
- Firstly official electoral portal of Nagaland http://ceonagaland.nic.in/home
- Click on the option download
- Under download select download forms http://ceonagaland.nic.in/download-forms
- Select and download form 6
- Or visit nearest electoral office and collect form 6
- Form 6 is for new registration of voter id card
- Furnish all the details properly and attach with all the supported documents
- Submit it to the presiding officer and take the acknowledgement slip
- Or you can also send it through post
- This acknowledgement slip helps in tracking the voter id card status
- Finally new voter id card is issued
Warning: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.downloadvoterid.in%2Fhow-to%2Fapply-voter-id-nagaland-online.html): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/downloadvoterid/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151