In India every person who reach the age limit of 18 are eligible to vote . The main purpose of voter id is to elect the people’s representative. In India Voter Id is the special identity given to a person who is residence of that particular country.
Are you already registered voter id card to poll your vote in general elections. Election commission of India announces new voter list by name or application number wise and anyone can download it during election times
The voter id card is mandatory for all elections i.e Assembly Elections, Loksabha Elections and Local Body Election.Who applied for new voter id card can download voter id slip from official website, and Collect Voter ID in E‐Seva.
If you apply for new voter id card can also view your voter Id card status / Correction status check online at official website ceo andhra.
Check your status / Collect Voter ID in E‐Seva
- Open www.ceoandhra.nic.in,
- View your status -under E-Registration tab,
- click Know Your Application Status
- Enter your details. click search
- When you view a id card (EPIC) number,
- Take print out copy and to pass any e-seva centre to collect voter id card.
Collect Voter ID in E‐Seva
- If application belongs to GHMC area, E‐Seva center details will be displayed where also you can get your EPIC card.
- If application belongs to districts other than Rangareddy & Hyderabad also display the e‐seva center details.
- You can get your Voter Id Card from the e‐seva centers to which your Assembly Constituency is attached.