LPG is the Liquid Petroleum Gas is the gas commonly used in houses. From poor to rich from village to city, nowadays everyone is using LPG. within a short span of time cooking finishes, preventing us from smoke and charcoal old techniques of cooking. It is especially useful for working women and men as well. Government has provided us the beneficiaries of providing hot plates(gas stove) regulators with cylinders. Firstly consumer has to decide whether he is applying for double or single cylinder. Indane gas connection can be applied online avoiding the long queues in the gas distributor agencies. Indane gas has about 5500 agencies all around India.
18002333555 is the customer care number of Indane LPG.
Government has introduced two options i.e., PAHL and SAHAJ e-sv
What is PAHL ?
PAHL is the scheme introduced by Government of India. LPG subsidy is enjoyable by linking Aadhaar to the bank account. The subsidy amount is credited to consumer’s bank account number. If the person does not has a Aadhaar number then also consumer can enjoy subsidy amount which is directly credited to consumer’s bank account
What is SAHAJ e-sv ?
Electronics subscription voucher is the digital online issue of subscription from indane gas when applied through online. Through sahaj, consumer will know the number of cylinders, and regulators given to them. Consumer will receive the document through email. Consumer can make online transactions like debit, credit or net banking.
Consumers whose annual income is more than 10,00,000 (ten lakh) are not eligible for lpg subsidy
- Firstly log into the homepage of indane.
- Under the options online services, select “new connection”
- Click on “online new connection sahaj e-sv”
- Below fresh page appears on screen
- Firstly before applying for a new indane gas connection, consumer has to know the location of gas agency near by him
- After applying for new gas connection, a new electronic subscription voucher (e-sv), with reference number is issued.
- Keep this reference number with you, so that it is helpful in checking the application status.
- We can track the application status, by clicking on “check the application status”.
- Consumers can cancel the application request and take the refund amount by hand from the gas distributor agency
- Finally you will be issued new cylinder with regulator, within 30 days from the date of registration
Documents to upload for Indane gas connection
- Passport size photographs
- Bank a/c details
- Aadhaar card xerox
- Address proof (Any one)
- electricity bill
- Pan card
- Voter id card
Also read How to apply passport online
Warning: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.downloadvoterid.in%2Fhow-to%2Fapply-indane-gas-connection-online.html): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/downloadvoterid/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151