One can apply for New gas connection online and offline as well. Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG), is the gas given to us in the form of cylinders, these are not only used for domestic purpose but also at hotels, restaurants, etc.,. we have 3 major lpg gas providers in india. They are Indane, H.P (Hindustan Petroleum) and Bharat Gas. Government is providing the service of single and double cylinders, with gas stove (hot plates) and regulators. Every family can avail the opportunity of getting lpg gas connection. Those consumers whose annual income is more than 10,00,000 (ten lakhs) can give up the subsidy. Through this give up subsidy, cylinders are cater to the BPL (Below Poverty Line) people.
One has to link Aadhaar number to bank account, so that the subsidy amount credits to bank account
How to Apply New Gas Connection
- Consumers has to first know the nearest gas distributor agency available to him.
- Firstly, approach the gas distributor agency
- Take the application form, regarding single or double cylinder
- Fill it up carefully and submit all the documents, with the application form
- Agency will give you a registration slip
- It may take from 25 to 30 days, for verification process to complete
- After verification process, Gas agency contacts you and thus provides you a consumer number.
- This consumer number serves as your registered number for lifetime
- When you next time visit gas agency, they may ask for gas stove and regulator if needed.
- Deposit and extra payment has to be made for regulator, pipe and gas stove
- After the whole process completes, they will issue the gas passbook for monthly transactions and a certificate from gas agency as possession.
- Consumer has to book refill of cylinder with consumer number through online or through phone only.
- Consumer has to fill the KYC forms so that, aadhaar is linked to gas and bank account
what are the documents to submit for applying of new gas connection
- Bank pass book details
- Aadhaar card
- passport size photographs
- Address proof (any one)
- Pan card
- Driving license
- Electricity bill
- Water bill
- voter id card
Warning: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.downloadvoterid.in%2Fhow-to%2Fapply-new-gas-connection-india.html): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/downloadvoterid/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151